Imerman Angels

Monday, April 21, 2014

Brooks Pure Project Shorts review

     
Front of shorts
The Shorts are semi-fitted, soft and very light weight. It fits very well around the waist without slipping.The liner is snug around the hip flexor area and takes some getting use to;it eventually goes unnoticed.The four-watch stretch material is nice for me because my pants, tights and jeans have all split in the crotch area. I feel like the stretch material will allow the shorts to not do that or as early.

Back of shorts

I think it functions as advertised. I really like the antracite color because I think it looks good on me. The DNA fabric liner is nice because while I have run it, I do not notice it at all. Originally when this post got written, it had been cold and I did not know if it could serve as a lifestyle piece; that of course has changed. I have worn it to work and when I am out and about. It definitely is something I would wear on a spring or summer night out with friends or even if I ventured to te beach. The pockets are also surprisingly deep.

The DNA fabric liner and two-way use as a lifestyle/running piece will be one of the shorts selling points. Some people might be worried about the fact that it is gray(anthracite if we are getting specific) and that others will see how much they sweat in it after a workout. I have worn it several times and that will be minimal at best.
The liner
The Pure Project shorts are comparable to 2-in-1 shorts. I personally like that the liner fits around the hip flexor and not wrapped around the quad. With the 2-in-1 shorts, you probably could wear underwear under it, but I would not do that with the Pure Project Shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment